Thursday, January 14, 2016

Uff, Getting Fit is loosing its drive..

I don’t feel like continuing with the My Fitness Paljourney. It's been fairly easy with amazing results and I have been fitter and healthier and it’s easy to continue on.
I know, but I don't feel like it.

I had almost a month long break with my amazing December trip to India. I met family, i ate there, a lot, I mean when in India, I get to eat all my favorite foods with no effort on my end and its beyond delicious. Win Win.

And so maybe I am getting lazy.

The effect of following through the My Fitness Pal for 2.5 months was fabulous. I fit into all my wedding clothes, I felt on the top of the world receiving all the compliments but above all. I felt like I have accomplished something.

I know these are very same reasons why I should be continuing. But for some reason I am just getting lazy. I have re-started using the app since my return, following through my regular pattern of increasing the protein,portion control etc. and above all noting it down in the app. In the 4 days since I have been back, I have blown through my allocated calories not by a lot, but still blown through them. And I am not feeling guilty about it, that's what is scaring me. But I am not as driven as I was last quarter 2016.

Hmm, I think the best way to do this is my small steps.
Step 1: Use the app and follow through for one full week.
Step 2: Come back, report and follow through end of January
Step 3: Let's just get through Step 1 and 2 first.


Phew, So back to square one

No comments: